Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Foundation Series.

Very recently, I completed all of them. Right from Forward the Foundation to Robots and Empire (the merged Foundation series and the robot series). I loved each one. My only regret is that I could not find and read them in order. I might read them again, just so that I can read them in order, once more :)

This is pure unadulterated science fiction, and it got me hooked for the first time when I was in class 8. Since then, I have been searching for and finding each of the books in the series. I am still hooked, I still cannot put one of these books down. Here is a test to decide whether or not to waste time on it : If you like the first book you read out of these, you will like all of them. If you dont, you probably wont like any of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment