Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bloomberg by Bloomberg.

This is a biography by the man who made the company. I found it to be greatly interesting, despite knowing zilch about the financial industry. I actually went and read up some of the terms so that I would understand what Bloomberg was taking about.

So what did I like most? The fact that Mr. Bloomberg comes to office before everyone else and stays until everyone has left. I like that kind of dedication. And I like that he found a job that made him do it whole heartedly. I like working like that, and I tried to do it at the only job that I have had so far. I didnt enjoy the job much, but since I have only had that experience once, I keep hoping that I would come across something that would make me work like this and enjoy it too. I guess Mr. Bloomberg made me look forward to having another job and working like that again!




No comments:

Post a Comment